MB2
(member)
10/19/12 11:59 AM
Re: pintail wallpaper image 1366 x 786

Quote:

wuchang said:
To all

Thanks for all the good wishes-- it is appreciated.

Busy??

Susie, I have another business on the side that if it continues to work like it has in its first month, I hope it will provide the $$'s to allow Molly to cut back on her regular job.
Since she is younger-- I get to retire from the day job but she has a ways to go before she gets to the "golden age".
I guess Social Security, my pension and the side jobs will help keep us from Alpo Specials for lunch

Dabs.... I am not always the easiest person to be with when the birds are flying and Molly is not photographing to "standard" --
there have been a few "terse moments"

As far as the deal.... no problem. I know you will treat this ol chigger right

Good to hear you're flush.

Listen, I'm headed to Vegas in a few days to meet up with some life-long friends from up home. Golf a little bit out there. Maybe you can spot me a small bank roll. I'll gladly pay you Tuesday.....

My husband is older than me. He still works.

I'm spending some of my time organising a golf tournament, tours, shows and the like for the old folks in the trailer park down here, but for the most part, I could live in the golf course, pool, gym, home improvement and consignment shops.

I've very nearly completed this place. Just put the finishing touches on the kitchen this week, and it may be time to move up. Or maybe I will look at some real estate near Vegas next week, and change deserts....

Contact Us Return to Main Page

UBB.threads™ 6.5